MYSCOOT TECH PRIVATE LIMITED
- What Information do We collect?
Our primary goal of collecting Your information is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows MyScoot to provide services and features that most likely meet Your needs, and to customize Our MyScoot Platform to make Your experience safer and easier.
When You visit this MyScoot Platform You may provide us with Your
- Personal Information: Name, gender, images, mobile number, address, email id and content which You knowingly disclose that is collected on an individual basis.
- Third Party Information: To login or register an Account on MyScoot You have to access third party service (such as Facebook, LinkedIn), the third-party service may send us information such as your registration, profile information etc. from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Traffic monitoring;
- IP address from which You access the MyScoot Platform;
- type of browser and operating system used to access the MyScoot Platform;
- date and time of Your access to the MyScoot Platform;
- pages You visit;
- Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site to recognize repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
- Stored Information: We store all such data which are shared by You or by a third party on Your behalf either at the time of accessing of the MyScoot Platform or at any other later stage on Our MyScoot Platform such as image files, documents etc.
- Personal Information, Automatic Information, Stored Information and Third-Party Information shall individually be referred as “Personal Information”, “Automatic Information”, “Stored Information” and “Third Party Information” and collectively as “Information”.
- Use of Information:
- We use Your Information for understanding Users in such a way as to provide better services of MyScoot Platform;
- We use Your Information to customize Your experience; detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce Our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to You at the time of collection;
- To provide You with technical support, including Platform updates;
- To send You communications, as per Your notification settings, on any updates or developments pertaining to the Platform or Your use of the Platform;
- To communicate promotions and other offers; and
- To facilitate payment processes and verify payment information.
- What types of information are not allowed on MyScoot Platform?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content;
- Hate speech;
- Credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group;
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence;
- Fake or impostor profiles; and
- With whom We may share Your information?
- Generally, MyScoot will not disclose personally identifiable information that We collect through Your use of the MyScoot Platform to unaffiliated third parties. We reserve the right, however, to provide such information to Our affiliates, third party contractors, employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain MyScoot Platform-related services (e.g., MyScoot Platform hosting, improve MyScoot Platform related services and features, or maintenance services) on Our behalf.
- We also reserve the right to disclose such information to any third party if We believe that We are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the MyScoot Platform or Our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of MyScoot or its employees, the Users of the MyScoot Platform, the public, or You.
- Changes of business ownership and control:
- We may also disclose Information to a prospective purchaser of Our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring Your privacy is protected.
- Data retention:
- Even if We delete Your Information, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- Technical and functional management of the MyScoot Platform:
When You use Our MyScoot Platform, We may also process technical data such as Your IP-address, Device ID or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of Your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the MyScoot Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide You with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the MyScoot Platform.
MyScoot takes Your security seriously and We take precautions to keep Your Information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information We collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the internet, We cannot guarantee that communications between You and MyScoot, or information stored on Our MyScoot Platform, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Any transmission of information by You to Our MyScoot Platform is at Your own risk.
- Legal Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to disclose Your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Our MyScoot Platform. We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for MyScoot to disclose Your Information, if so, required under the applicable law.
- A Special Note about Children:
The services under the MyScoot Platform is not directed towards individuals under 18(eighteen), they are not allowed to register with or use the service or provide personal data. If We discover that We have collected personal information from a minor under 18, We will delete that information immediately.
- Governing Law:
- Grievance Redressal: